Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore noodles (diet version) recipe. To make singapore noodles (diet version) you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Singapore Noodles (diet version):
- You need 75 g of egg noodles dry / 2½ oz ..
- You need 2 of eggs large hens.
- Get 200 g of shrimp prawn / king (large, raw and shelled + head and tail off and deveined) / 7 oz ..
- Take 50 g of red pepper / 2 oz ..
- Get 75 g of pepper yellow / 2½ oz ..
- Provide 25 g of broccoli (frozen and blanched in boiling water or fresh, florets with stems) / 4½ oz ..
- Get 50 g of carrot (matchstick size batons) / 2 oz ..
- Get 125 g of mushroom (sliced fresh) / 4½ oz ..
- Get 75 g of red onion (sliced) / 2½ oz ..
- Use 50 g of scallion spring onion / (halved then sliced lengthways) / 2 oz ..
- Take 50 g of water chestnuts (frozen and blanched in boiling water or canned) / 2 oz ..
- You need ½ tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Provide ½ tablespoon of soy sauce and extra as an accompaniment.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Provide ½ teaspoon of ginger dried.
- Provide 1 teaspoons of curry powder medium *.
- Get of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Steps to make Singapore Noodles (diet version):
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to boil and turn down to a strong simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the noodles and run under cold water in the strainer. Rest in the strainer in the empty pan set and set aside..
- Mix the eggs (beaten) with the fish sauce. Pour into a heated wide base fry pan on medium heat without stirring. When the egg mix has set turn it out on to a clean work surface and cut into strips..
- Liberally spray a wok or fry pan with the Spray2Cook and put on a high heat until bubbling. Add the shrimp / prawns to the pan. Stir fry until the shrimp pieces are getting pink all over..
- Add the veg and spray liberally with Spray2Cook. Stir vigorously and spray again and add the garlic, ginger and curry powders..
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes and then add the noodles. Add them bit by bit separating them out and stirring in on each addition..
- Add the egg. Stir-fry gently until the noodles are warm remove from the heat and serve immediately..
If you find this Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.