Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kielbasa Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kielbasa Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kielbasa Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kielbasa soup recipe. You can have kielbasa soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kielbasa Soup:
- Take 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3 stick of kielbasa sausage.
- Provide 1 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Great Northern Beans.
- Take 3 stick of carrot.
- Provide 3 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- Provide 3 tbsp of salt free mrs dash original blend.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground himalayan salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
Steps to make Kielbasa Soup:
- Cut sausage into thin slices.
- Cut carrot into thin to medium slices.
- Cut celery into thin slices.
- Add all of the ingredients into slow cooker (i used rice cooker) and cook for 1-2 hours or until carrots are tender but not soft.
If you find this Kielbasa Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.