Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork kimchi hot pot with delicious soup recipe. To cook pork kimchi hot pot with delicious soup you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup:
- Use 100 grams of Kimchi.
- Use 200 grams of Clams.
- You need 900 ml of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chicken Stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 of to 3 tablespoons MIso.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use of Garlic chives, Chinese cabbage, welsh/spring onion, mushrooms, tofu etc..
- You need 200 grams of Pork.
Instructions to make Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup:
- Wash the clams, grate the garlic. Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces..
- The ingredients will look something like this. (The picture omits the pork and tofu.).
- Add sesame oil to the pot..
- Lightly sauté the kimchi until it becomes fragrant..
- At this point, the soup stock is made. Add the clams..
- Add the water. Boil..
- Add the chicken stock granules, sake, soy sauce, miso, and garlic. Taste (if it isn't strong enough, adjust accordingly). And the soup is finished!.
- Now, add the ingredients..
- Boil for awhile, and it's done!.
- *If you like it spicy, add gochujang (Korean red chili paste) to adjust the spiciness..
If you find this Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.