Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pinto beans and bacon – crockpot recipe. To make spicy pinto beans and bacon – crockpot you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT:
- Take 2 cups of dry pinto beans.
- Prepare of Lots of water.
- Get 1 of large yellow onion, chopped.
- Provide 8 strips of thick cut bacon, baked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tastefully Simple brand Green Tea Peppercorn seasoning blend.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Pinto Bean Seasoning (recipe below).
Instructions to make Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT:
- Lay dry beans on a towel in a single layer and inspect for odd beans and foreign objects (small rocks). Discard what you've culled out..
- Rinse the beans several times, drain and put into a bowl. Cover with 3 inches of water and soak for at least 8 hours or overnight..
- Drain the beans, rinse with more water (several times) until water runs clear..
- Put beans and all other ingredients into a crockpot with enough water to cover by 2 inches..
- Cook on high for 6 hours..
- Serve with cornbread muffins and sliced avocado..
- PINTO BEAN SEASONING (credit to Carl Oberlander) 4 tsp salt 2 TB cumin 1 tsp sugar 1 TB paprika 1 TB chili powder 1 TB onion powder 1 TB garlic powder Store in an airtight container for up to six months..
If you find this Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.