Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata recipe. To make oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata:
- Get 1 of largish potato, boiled and sliced.
- Use 30 g of butter.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
- Use 150 g of cooked ham, diced.
- Use 50 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
Steps to make Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata:
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 4 or electric equivalent (probably 180C, 160C with Circotherm)..
- Boil the potato in salted water until just done. Drain, set aside and slice as soon as cool enough..
- Use a little of the butter to lightly grease a baking dish..
- Heat the rest of the butter in a frying pan. Gently fry the onion for 2 minutes, then add the chili and garlic and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onions begin to turn golden but not brown – about 5 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk, then season, stir in the onion, garlic and chili and finally add the ham and cheese..
- Lay the potato slices in the baking dish, then pour the egg mixture into the dish, to spread evenly. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes..
- Serve piping hot onto warmed plates..
If you find this Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.