Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Christmas Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas ham recipe. To cook christmas ham you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Christmas Ham:
- You need 1 of bone in ham.
- Use 64 oz of pineapple juice.
- Use 2 cup of coke.
- Get 1 cup of mango rum.
- Use 2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 8 oz of can chipotle chiles in adobo.
- Take 1 can of pineapple rings/slices.
Instructions to make Christmas Ham:
- mix pineapple juice, rum, and coke in a big enough dish to hold ham. place ham in with liquid and let sit at least 6 hrs then flip ham over and sit another 6 hrs.
- remove juice and save.
- sprinkle brown sugar over ham pating it in and lay pineapple slices on top..
- place in oven at 325' covered with foil or in roasting pan with lid.
- in the blender add juice left from soakin ham and chipotles, blend on high till smooth.
- every hour spoon some of the blended juice all over the surface of the ham.
- total cookin time about 4 hrs removin the lid or foil the last hour..
If you find this Christmas Ham recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.