Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef blade steak(thin cut chuck) stir fry recipe. You can have beef blade steak(thin cut chuck) stir fry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry:
- Prepare of onion.
- Provide of green bell pepper.
- Provide of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of Weber Chicago steak seasoning.
- Provide of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry:
- Mix Worcestershire sauce ,salt , and Weber Chicago steak seasoning together in a bowl..
- Rinse steak and pat dry..
- Add steak to the bowl with marinade and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Add olive oil to pan on high. Add steak to fry each side 3-4 minutes ..
- Turn off pan and cover with a lid for 5 minutes..
- Remove lid and place steak on as plate. Cut steaks in cubes and set aside..
- Coarse chop bell peppers and onions. Add them to the pan and sautee them for 5 minutes..
- Add mushrooms to pan for 3 minutes . Add the steak back to the pan ..
- Serve 'as is' or with rice..
If you find this Beef blade steak(thin cut Chuck) stir fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.