Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 27 minute ham & bean soup recipe. You can cook 27 minute ham & bean soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup:
- Get 1 of medium carrot, small dice.
- Get 1 of large stalk celery, small dice.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, small dice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of small bay leaf.
- Get 1 pinch of thyme.
- Provide 4 can of great northern beans, undrained.
- You need 1 pound of boiled ham, large chop.
- Get 2-3 of shakes Tabasco.
- Prepare 2 of shakes of Worcestershire.
Instructions to make 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup:
- With the pressure cooker set to sauté, add the olive oil and carrots to the cookpot. Sauté for around 3 minutes..
- Add the onions and celery to cookpot and continue stirring and sautéing..
- Stir in the sea salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and bay leaf. Sauté for another 3 minute, occasionally stirring..
- Add the ham and stir until the onions are translucent..
- Add all 4 cans of beans, juice included, to the cookpot and stir to incorporate..
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and lock it into place. Reset the pressure cooker to high pressure and set the cooking time for 20 minutes..
- Press the start button. The pressure cooker will take a few minutes to come up to the correct temperature and pressure. Once it does, it will begin counting down the cooking time..
- When the pressure cooker reaches 0, it will automatically set itself to warming mode. Unplug and allow it to sit for 7 minutes to release the pressure naturally..
- With a pot-holder covered hand, manually release the remaining pressure and remove the lid..
- Remove and discard the bay leaf. Stir in the dashes of Tabasco and Worcestershire. Serve hot with cornbread..
If you find this 27 Minute Ham & Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.