Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mangalorean Pomfret Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mangalorean Pomfret Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mangalorean pomfret fish curry recipe. You can cook mangalorean pomfret fish curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mangalorean Pomfret Fish Curry:
- Provide 500 grams of Pomfret /Any fish of your choice.
- Take 12 of dried red chilies (6 Spicy chilies, 6 byadagi chilies).
- Provide 1 inch of diameter tamarind ball.
- Take 2 of medium sized onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies.
- You need 10-12 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 inch of ginger root.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black peppercorn.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/8 th tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 and ½ tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Get As required of Cooking Oil.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Mangalorean Pomfret Fish Curry:
- Put ¼th tsp turmeric powder and ½ tsp salt. Smear the fish with turmeric powder and salt and let it rest. Meanwhile, we will make a masala paste. Put red chilies in a grinder jar. Add green chilies, chopped onions, fenugreek seeds, Add black peppercorn, ginger, cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, garlic, turmeric powder. Grind all ingredients into a thick and fine paste..
- Soak tamarind ball in ¼th cup warm water. Later we will extract pulp from it. In a pan, put Masala paste, tamarind pulp, salt to taste. Add 1 cup water and allow it to boil on medium heat As the gravy begins to simmer, add 1 cup water. Reduce the heat and simmer. After 3-4 minutes of simmering, add fish and let it cook for 10 mins..
- Fish gets cooked in 7-8 minutes. Turn off the flame and prepare for tempering. Heat 2 tbsp oil and add curry leaves. Pour this on top of the curry. Fish curry can be relished with Steamed rice or Neer Dosa..
If you find this Mangalorean Pomfret Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.