Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably purchase many food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot baked beans recipe. To make crockpot baked beans you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Baked Beans:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of black eyed beans/ lobia dana soaked overnight in water.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Use 1 of large sized tomato blanched and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pizza pasta sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
Instructions to make Crockpot Baked Beans:
- Pressure cook the soaked beans in one cup of water..
- (Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes and peel) this step is optional Chop the tomatoes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the onions and sauté for a minute..
- Add capsicum, ginger garlic paste and sauté again..
- Add chopped tomatoes and other seasonings and sauté for 2minutes..
- Add boiled beans, tomato ketchup, pizza pasta sauce, vinegar, soy sauce and salt..
- Bring it to a boil and let it simmer covered for 2-3 minutes..
- Check the consistency and add water if required..
- Slightly Grease a baking dish and pour the mixture into it..
- Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes on top. Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with wheat bread or even oats chapatis..
If you find this Crockpot Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.