Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! recipe. You can have vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Provide 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- Take of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- Provide of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- Provide of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- Get of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- Provide of Cheese and pickle.
- Provide of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- Use of Cheese and tomato.
- Get of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- You need of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- Use of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- Prepare of Tuna and cheese.
- Provide of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Get of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- Get of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- You need of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- Use of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- Use of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- Get of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- Provide of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- You need of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- You need of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
Steps to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
If you find this Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.