Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jalapeño Popper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño Popper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Popper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño popper soup recipe. You can cook jalapeño popper soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Popper Soup:
- Take 3 of large chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Take 4 of jalapeños, chopped (remove seeds for not so hot, leave seeds in if you like the heat).
- Use 2 cans of great northern beans, drained.
- Take 1 can of corn, drained.
- Get 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Take 1 pkg of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of red pepper (less if you dont want so much heat).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare of Optional toppings for serving: shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream, bacon.
Steps to make Jalapeño Popper Soup:
- Place chicken chunks in a large pot with a little bit of vegetable oil and add all seasonings; saute on medium high heat..
- Once chicken is half way cooked (still see some pink), add in red bell pepper, onion and jalapeño..
- Continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Add in the chicken stock, corn, northern beans and tomatoes and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Add in the cream cheese in chunks and continue to simmer until cream cheese is completely melted and blended in. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Jalapeño Popper Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.