Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty Sunday meal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Sunday meal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty sunday meal recipe. You can have tasty sunday meal using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tasty Sunday meal:
- Get 1 kg of beef stew.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mixed spice.
- Prepare 1 of knorrox cube.
- Get 1 tsp of aromat.
- Provide 47 g of brown onion soup.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Use 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 5 of carrots.
- Provide 400 g of baked beans.
- Get 1 of \4 cup sweet chilli sauce.
- Get Half of cup chutney.
- You need 500 g of rice.
- Provide 1 of soon lentils.
- Prepare Half of Hubbard squash.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon.
- Provide 50 g of rama.
- Get 4 of potatoes.
- Use Pinch of black pepper.
- Take 1 of \2 cup mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 of beetroot.
- Provide 1 cup of meat marinade.
- Provide 3 of \4 cup olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of \4 teaspoon spice for rice.
Instructions to make Tasty Sunday meal:
- For beef stew In seperate bowl marinade meat with paprika,mixed spice and meat marinade for about 30 minutes before cooking then in a pot fry one onion and one green pepper use just 1\4 cup of olive oil then add marinated meat cook until it's soft t and tender for about an hour then to thicken add brown onion soup.
- For rice in a pot boil rice with 3 cups of water, boil lentils aside until soft then add into the rice then 10 minutes before serving the rice add rice spice and let it cook until soft.
- For the potato salad, boil potatoes until soft,let them cool peel off skin and cut into dices and and aromat,pinch of black pepper and mayonnaise.
- For pumpkin boil Hubbard squash with just a tiny amount of water until soft and cinnamon and rama.
- For beetroot boil beetroot until soft then remove skin let it cool then cut into dice shape and add chutney.
- For chakalaka grate carrots aside then chop onion and green pepper fry then then add onion and add paprika and mixed spice then add tin of baked beans then put in a bowl and add sweet chilli sauce.
If you find this Tasty Sunday meal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.