Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy steak & cheese sub sandwiches recipe. You can have spicy steak & cheese sub sandwiches using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches:
- Provide 1 of lb. shaved steak.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of A1 Steak sauce, or any steak sauce, your preference.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 medium of green bell pepper, jullianed.
- Get 1 medium of onion, jullianed.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, jullianed, seeded or unseeded, your choice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of Italian Steak Rolls or Hoagie Buns.
- Prepare 4 slice of pepper jack cheese.
Instructions to make Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches:
- In bowl combine steak, A1, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes. I like to leave it for several hours..
- Saute green pepper, onion and jalapeno in butter until tender. My husband likes it charred a bit so I leave it longer than I normally would..
- In another skillet saute steak in vegetable oil until browned. If any grease, drain..
- Preheat oven to Broil, low..
- Slice bread (if not already sliced) lengthwise, but not all the way thru. You want a pocket to stuff with steak, peppers and cheese..
- Place bread on baking sheet and divide equally between the four buns, the steak, and peppers/onions..
- Layer with bun with steak, then peppers and onions, then top with a piece of cheese. I like to tear the cheese in half, and place it longways on the bun to cover all the steak, & pepper mixture..
- Broil until cheese is melted, bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve immediately!.
- Tips- Any cut of steak will do. I partially freeze mine, then cut it in extremely thin slices. You can also get your butcher to shave it for you. My favorite steak to use for this is ribeye . To make it spicer add additional red pepper flakes or an additional jalapeno. If you want it spicy leave the seeds in the jalapeno, if you want to tame the spicy just a bit remove the seeds and cut back on the red pepper flakes..
If you find this Spicy Steak & Cheese Sub Sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.