Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry carrot coconut soup recipe. You can have thai curry carrot coconut soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Provide 3 ounces of oil.
- Use 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- Use 3 pounds of small carrots- small dice (chopping up small in a food processor works well).
- Provide 2 ounces of flour.
- Use 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Get 1 can (14 ounces) of coconut milk.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste (Warning some are spicier than others:).
- Provide 3-4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide of (this needs salt, sweet and spice so each varies to taste).
Instructions to make Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup:
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent.
- Add the, chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and dust with all the flour, stirring in for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock in pot and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes. (Check to make sure the carrots are tender).
- When the carrots are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with red curry paste, salt and brown sugar..
- Basil,cilantro, scallions or bacon bits are all tasty things to add as a garnish..
If you find this Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.