Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cornish hens, green beans, & roasted fingerling potatoes recipe. You can cook roasted cornish hens, green beans, & roasted fingerling potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes:
- Get 1 of CORNISH HENS.
- Use 1 of lemon, 6 sprigs Rosemary, 2 cloves garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper.
- Provide 1 of GREEN BEANS.
- You need 2 lb of whole green beans, 1 small bag shredded carrots, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon/pepper seasoning to taste.
- Use 1 of FINGERLING POTATOES.
- Use 3 lb of fingerling potatoes, 1/2 cup olive oil, 1 stick butter, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 10 tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes:
- CORNISH HENS – Squeeze 2 lemon wedges & insert wedges in each hen along with 1 sprig Rosemary and a clove of garlice sliced up. Dice up remaining 4 sprigs of Rosemary. Baste each hen with olive oil, salt, pepper, and dice Rosemary. Cook in a 450°F oven for 10 minutes, then reduce to 350°F for 30 minutes. Hens are done when internal temp reaches 165°F or juices run clear. If crispier skin is wanted, put on broil until desired brownness is achieved..
- GREEN BEANS – Heat oil in wok & place green beans, carrots, and lemon / pepper seasoning and cook until desired doness..
- FINGERLING POTATOES – Boil for 10 minutes. While potatoes are boiling, melt butter and add olive oil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Drain potatoes and place in roasting pan. Coat potatoes with mixture and bake in oven at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until fork tender. Stir occasionally..
If you find this Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.