Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy scalloped red potatoes with hamburger and fresh green beans recipe. To make cheesy scalloped red potatoes with hamburger and fresh green beans you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans:
- Use 1 lb of Hamburger.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic -minced.
- Use 1 small of Red onion -minced.
- Take 1 bunch of Fresh green beans. Cleaned and cut in half.
- Provide 8 medium of Red potatoes cleaned and sliced thin.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup (or you could make a rouge).
- Use 1 of Flour as needed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dill weed.
- Provide 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- Take 1 can of Evaporated milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of Colby jack cheese to top.
Instructions to make Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans:
- First clean and prep your potatoes and green beans.
- Then cook your hamburger, i cooked it in balls or similar to miniature meatballs. I also added 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce. When it was almost done I added my green beans, garlic, and red onion and let it cook down. Also seasoned with salt and pepper to taste and a dash of red pepper flakes..
- Then I lined the baking dish with the sliced potatoes and added the hamburger mix right on top.
- Make your rouge. Take 3 tablespoons butter melt in a pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons flour mix till thick. Add one can evaporated milk in small amounts, stirring over heat until it's thickened. Then add 1 cup water slowly, season with pepper, dill, garlic powder, and season salt. (Add more flour with water if needed for more thickening) when thickened add to dish..
- Then I added the rogue right over the top of the dish. (Adding dill to your rogue will increase flavor).
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 for an hour 1/2. Last 13 mins remove foil and top with shredded cheese..
If you find this Cheesy Scalloped Red Potatoes With Hamburger And Fresh Green Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.