Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Veggie Curry Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Curry Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Curry Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie curry fried rice recipe. To make veggie curry fried rice you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Curry Fried Rice:
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped Organic Potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Organic Carrots.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped Organic Onion.
- Use 1 cup of Peeled Chopped Organic Tomato.
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Take 3 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Veggie Curry Fried Rice:
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-stick Skillet over Medium Heat.
- Add Garlic, Onion and sauté for 2 minutes,.
- Add Potatoes and cook until they turn golden and crusty. It takes about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder and stir them well.
- Add tomato to the skillet and keep cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add Carrots and simmer until most tomato sauce has evaporated.
- Add rice and mix them well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Veggie Curry Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.