Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. To make potato soup you only need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato soup:
- Use 4 of large Irish potatoes, tomatoes, scotch bonnet,onions,red oil,.
- You need of Seasonings, spices,.
- You need of Beef or lamb,a handful of grated cabbage.
Steps to make Potato soup:
- In a pot add your meat and cook with pinch of salt,one stock cube,curry,thyme and some onions. Cook till meat is tender. Fry in hot oil and set aside..
- In another pot add the grated or blended tomatoes and cook until water is almost absorbed. Add seasoning, spices,fried meat and red oil.cook for 15mins.stir and add the potatoes.cook for another 15mins..
- Add the cabbage and stir and cook till there's no water left in the soup.you will know it's done once oil is visible on the top of the soup. If u like crayfish u can add a tablespoon of ground crayfish at this stage and cook for 3mins..
If you find this Potato soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.