Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheezy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheezy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheezy lasagna recipe. To make easy cheezy lasagna you only need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheezy Lasagna:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 4 cup of pasta sauce.
- Take 6 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Take 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of Ggarlic powder.
- Take of Dried parsley or parsley flakes.
- Provide 8 cup of boiling water.
Instructions to make Easy Cheezy Lasagna:
- Boil pasta in salted water till al dente. Remove and keep them separately so they do not stick..
- In a pan brown the ground beef on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Make sure it is crumbled..
- Drain the fat and return the ground beef to the pan. Add the pasta sauce and stir in. Add garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and salt to taste..
- Add a 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese to the meat sauce and stir so it melts..
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and parsley flakes..
- In a greased 9" by 9" pan layer 1/3 of the meat sauce..
- Put 3 lasagna noodles on top..
- Layer with the ricotta mixture..
- Layer with mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat the layers. If you have any extra meat sauce and mozzarella, you can layer the meat sauce and put the mozzarella on top..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil..
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and broil on high for ten minutes. Let it rest for another ten minutes before serving..
If you find this Easy Cheezy Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.