Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked foxnut coloured cutlet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked foxnut coloured cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked foxnut coloured cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked foxnut coloured cutlet recipe. You can cook baked foxnut coloured cutlet using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked foxnut coloured cutlet:
- Use 1 cup of fox nut.
- Take 3 teaspoon of Roasted and grinded peanut.
- Get to taste of Rock.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tea spoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 of Boiled potato.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Grated carrot.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Grated beetroot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chopped green coriander.
- Use 3 teaspoon of Green coriander chutni.
Instructions to make Baked foxnut coloured cutlet:
- Dry roast fox nut for 30 second to 1minute in microwave..
- Cool and grind into fine powder..
- Add boiled and messed potato, grinded peanut and all spices..
- Mix and make dough..
- Now divide this into 3 parts..
- To one part add carrot, beetroot and mix well..
- To second part add chopped coriander..
- Keep third part as it..
- Now take balls from each and give shape.
- Now take green cutlet apply green chunti then keep white over it..
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes depending upon the size of cutlet..
- Then keep red over it..
- Healthy cutlets are ready, serve with green coriander chutney and curd..
If you find this Baked foxnut coloured cutlet recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.