Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef-fried rice with beetroot coleslaw recipe. To make beef-fried rice with beetroot coleslaw you only need 34 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw:
- Use 2 cups of long grain rice.
- Take Half of cup of sliced carrots.
- You need Half of cup of green beans.
- Use Half of cup of sweet corn.
- Get Half of cup of green bell peppers.
- Take Half of cup of green peas.
- Provide Half of cup of sliced spring onion.
- Use Half of cup of red onion.
- Prepare Half of cup of liver.
- Provide of Quarter cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 cup of beef stock.
- Get 2 cubes of seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fried rice spice.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of For the garnishing.
- Use 2 cups of washed and sliced Carbbage.
- Use 1 cup of washed and grated carrots.
- Get Half of a cup of cucumber.
- Prepare Half of a cup of grated beetroot.
- You need of Bama for dressing.
- Take of Baked beans.
- Get of For the beef and beef stock.
- Get of I kilo of beef.
- Take Clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need of Sliced onion.
- You need Half of teaspoon thyme.
- Use Half of teaspoon curry.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Get of Red ball peppers.
Steps to make Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw:
- Wash the beef, add onion, curry, thyme, garlic, ginger, seasoning cubes and salt keep in freezer for 15 minutes to marinate. Then, cook for 25minutes with water on medium heat. This is done so as to get the stock for cooking the rice. Fry the beef with blended red ball peppers and garnish with onions..
- Wash the rice thoroughly, till rice water become clear..
- Bring to boil the beef stock add curry, fried rice spice, thyme, black pepper, seasoning cube and salt the add the washed rice and steam till water is dry..
- In a pot add little vegetable oil, crush garlic add onion allow to saute for 1 minute. Then add the sliced carrots, green beans, green pepper, sweet corn, green peas (note: in other for the green peas to remain green and not change in colour after cooking, boil the peas in a separate pot with a teaspoon of baking powder for 2 minutes the rinse off with cold water), spring onions, seasoning cube and salt then keep stirring for 5 minutes..
- In a sauce pan add little fried vegs and cooked rice and keep stirring for 2 minutes and turn in another pot/plate/food flask, do this in badges till you exhausted the vegs and rice..
- Wash and slice/grate cabbage, carrots, cucumber and Beetroot. Add together and dress with bama mayonnaise..
- Served the Beef-fried rice and Beetroot coleslaw..
If you find this Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.