Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato and Ham Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and ham soup recipe. You can cook potato and ham soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato and Ham Soup:
- Get of Diced potatoes to your liking.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Get of Water to cover potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter (half stick).
- Use of Ham diced to your liking.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Potato and Ham Soup:
- Cube potatoes as many as you want. Cut onion and add chicken boullion, ham, salt & pepper. Cook til tender..
- In a separate sauce pan make white sauce (melt butter and whisk in flour until smooth. Add milk and whisk over medium heat until thickens.
- Add white sauce into the cooked potatoes and ham and stir over medium heat until soup thickens.
- Serve plain or with shredded cheese on top.
If you find this Potato and Ham Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.