Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Achari matar paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari matar paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari matar paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achari matar paneer recipe. You can have achari matar paneer using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Achari matar paneer:
- Take 250 gms of green peas.
- Prepare 200 gms of paneer cut in cubes.
- Provide 2 of big onions chopped.
- Provide 4 of tomatoes grinded.
- Use 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tspn of Ciba turmeric powder.
- Use 2 pinches of Ciba hing.
- Take 1/2 tspn of Ciba achari masala.
- Provide 1/4 tspn of Ciba garam masala.
- Take as taste of Salt.
- Provide .as required of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tspn of Mango pickle masala.
- You need 5 to 6 of Curry leaves chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 pinches of Kasuri methi.
- Get 1/4 tspn of Jeera.
- Use 6 to 7 of Garlic chopped.
Steps to make Achari matar paneer:
- Sab se pehle cooker mein oil garam karein usme hing dale fir jeera jab wo golden brown ho jaye tb usme garlic dale aur saute karein iske baad curry leaves aur kasuri methi dale aur mix karein.
- Ab onions add karein aur golden brown hone tak saute karein fir isme tomato puree add karein aur saare masale mix karein 2 min baad isme mango pickle mix karein jab masala ghee chhod de tb isme green peas add karein aur fir fresh cream dalke mix karein 2 min baad isme 1/2 cup water add karein.
- Ab cooker band karein 4 to 5 whistle aane de aur fir 5 min gas sim krde fir cooker off krde jab cooker ka pressure nikal jaye tb isme paneer add karein aur achhe se mix karein.
If you find this Achari matar paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.