Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Camembert in Puff Pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Camembert in Puff Pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked camembert in puff pastry recipe. To make baked camembert in puff pastry you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Camembert in Puff Pastry:
- You need 125 grams of Camembert ronde.
- Prepare 1 tsp of plum jam.
- Take 1 slice of frozen puff pastry thawed.
- Provide 1/3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of egg yolk.
Steps to make Baked Camembert in Puff Pastry:
- Place teaspoon of plum jam in centre of sheet of frozen puff pastry.
- Place Camembert ronde on top of plum jam.
- Finely slice 1/3 clove of garlic and place on top of cheese.
- Fold pastry over Camembert fully enclosing it and place parcel seam-side down on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Beat egg yolk and brush parcel all over.
- Bake in 200? oven for 30 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve with crackers and grapes or summer fruits, even better serve with a glass of Botritis wine.
If you find this Baked Camembert in Puff Pastry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.