Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker johnny soup recipe. To make slow cooker johnny soup you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Johnny Soup:
- Provide 1 package (16 ounces) of dried cannellini beans, rinsed.
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 Cups of chopped carrots.
- Provide 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced, or 2-3 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2-3 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get 2-3 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use 6 cups of cold water/ chicken broth or mixture of both.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of ham, chopped/cubed.
- Provide 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
- Provide of Ground Black Pepper for taste.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Johnny Soup:
- Rinse the beans to get rid of any debris, then add to the slow cooker..
- Add the carrots and onion to the pot. Also add the garlic, if you are using cloves..
- Stir to mix together..
- Place the ham on top of everything, then pour the water on top of that..
- Sprinkle the herbs and spices on top.
- Stir slightly, then add the bay leaves to the soup. Place the cover on top of the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Johnny Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.