Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Elisa's Spinach & Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Elisa's Spinach & Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to elisa's spinach & green beans recipe. You can cook elisa's spinach & green beans using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Elisa's Spinach & Green Beans:
- Use 1 of Spinach.
- Take 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of French Style Cut Green Beans.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Herb & Garlic Dry Powder Dressing Mix.
- Use 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
Instructions to make Elisa's Spinach & Green Beans:
- In a large pan, add the butter and put on medium heat..
- Add the other ingredients, except the shredded cheese, green beans and the spinach..
- Let the cream cheese melt and stir very well..
- Add the beans and stir..
- Add the spinach and mix it well, until all the leaves are covered with the sauce..
- Let it simmer for about 3-5 minutes in low heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Transfer the spinach mix to a oven dish and sprinkle the shredded cheeses on top..
- Bake on 350°F for about 5-7 minutes the broil until golden..
- Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Elisa's Spinach & Green Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.