Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ema's fried rice and beetroot coleslaw recipe. You can cook ema's fried rice and beetroot coleslaw using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw:
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 1 cup of green beans.
- Provide of I cup of carrots.
- Provide Half of cup of green peas.
- You need 1 of chunk of liver.
- Provide 1 cup of sweet corn.
- Take cubes of Seasoning.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- Take of Curry.
- Get of Thyme.
- You need of Green pepper.
- Get of Onions.
- Use of For the beetroot coleslaw.
- Take of Cabbage.
- Take of Carrot.
- Use of Beetroot.
- Get of Baked beans.
- Take of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw:
- Wash the chicken and cut into parts, add curry, thyme, seasoning cube, onions and salt and marinate for 1 hour.
- Cook the marinated chicken, and fry or grill till brown..
- Wash the rice generously till the water is clear, Bring the chicken stock add a little water to boil and add the washed rice, cook till done..
- Wash and slice all the vegetables, in a separate pan add vegetable oil, onion saute and add the vegetables, sweet corn, liver and seasoning cubes fry for five minutes.
- Put a frying pan on fire add the vegetables and rice bit by bit and fry..
- Wash and grate the cabbage, beetroot and carrots mix together with mayonnaise and serve with baked beans..
If you find this EMA's Fried Rice and Beetroot Coleslaw recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.