Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Simple Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Simple Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Simple Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy simple chili recipe. You can have easy simple chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Simple Chili:
- Provide 1 lb. of Ground beef (or ground pork, turkey, bison).
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Use 14 oz. of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 2 cans of tomato soup.
- You need 8 oz. of can tomato sauce (Redpack).
- Take 1 can of kidney or chili beans.
- Provide 1 package of chili seasoning.
- You need 14 oz. of can beef broth (or bullion cube, Knorr is best).
- Use 1 tsp. of Frank's Redhot (optional).
Instructions to make Easy Simple Chili:
- Brown meat with onions (if using green pepper, celery or carrots, brown with the meat).
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large pot, then add the meat mixture..
- Simmer on low until it boils, maybe 30 minutes, uncovered. Stir occasionally. No need to cover. You can add everything to a crock pot and let simmer as long as you want..
- Add sour cream and/or cheese and serve! I use a packet of chili seasoning because it's 39 cents! If you shop at Aldi, this is a cheap meal you can feed your family for about $6! The Redhot doesn't make us spicy but adds a nice "tang". You can even use shredded beef. Replace the beef broth with 8 oz. lager (or amber beer)..
If you find this Easy Simple Chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.