Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 recipe. To make baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔:
- Use of Sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of Beetroot.
- Use of Parsnip.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Hummus.
- Get of Brown bread (or other bread of choice).
- Take of Olive oil.
- Provide of Sea salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Steps to make Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔:
- Cut the vegetables..
- Preheat the oven on 180°C..
- Put them in a bowl and add olive oil. Use a spoon to stir the vegetables in order to spread the olive oil..
- Place the vegetables on a tray or a glass baking plate. Grind some sea sea salt and pepper on top. You can also add other spices of choice..
- Bake them on 180°C for 40 – 60 mins (or until sufficiently baked according to your taste)..
- Bake some bread. You can use a toaster or a pan..
- After the vegetables are ready, serve them with hummus and the baked bread. Add pepper on top according to taste..
- Here are some serving ideas..
If you find this Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.