Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To cook chicken corn soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- You need 2 cups of water or chicken or vegetable broth or stock.
- You need 1 can of corn drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chinese cooking wine (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch mixed in 1 tbsp of water.
- Get 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- Use 1 cup of cubed or shredded cooked chicken OR.
- Use 1 cup of small cubed uncooked chicken.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Chopped scallion.
Instructions to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Heat wok or sauce pan over high heat. (IF USING COOKED CHICKEN, SKIP TO STEP 3).
- If using uncooked chicken, place in wok and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the first 5 ingredients to wok and bring to a boil..
- Lower heat and cook for 5 minutes or until soup thickens. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary..
- Turn off heat and drizzle in egg while stirring (This will cook the egg and thicken soup further)..
- If using pre-cooked chicken, add to soup now and garnish with chopped scallion..
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.