Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Pumpkin Katori Chaat with Sweet potato and Beetroot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pumpkin Katori Chaat with Sweet potato and Beetroot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pumpkin Katori Chaat with Sweet potato and Beetroot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pumpkin katori chaat with sweet potato and beetroot recipe. You can cook baked pumpkin katori chaat with sweet potato and beetroot using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Pumpkin Katori Chaat with Sweet potato and Beetroot:
- Get 2 cups of grated pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Get 2 of small size sweet potato.
- Take 1/2 of medium sized beetroot.
- Use 3 tablespoon of sweet corn.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of carom seeds or ajwain.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mango powder or amchur.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 2 of cherry tomatoes(optional).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Beaten yoghurt with black salt.
- Provide as needed of Tamarind Chutney.
- Prepare as needed of Green Chutney.
Instructions to make Baked Pumpkin Katori Chaat with Sweet potato and Beetroot:
- Mix carom seeds, cornflour and chilli flakes to grated pumpkin or butternut squash..
- In a pan saute this mixture for 3-4 minutes just to become the mixture soft..
- Grease a cup cake mould with little oil and place 2 tablespoon of the mixture to each mould and spread nicely to form a katori shape..
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree Centigrade for 10 minutes..
- Bake them for about 10 to 15 minutes or until you get a nice roasted aroma and the katori are light golden brown..
- Take out from oven and keep in the mould until you use them..
- Microwave 2 sweet potatoes and beetroot for 3-4 minutes or until done..
- Peel the skin and cut into small chunks..
- Blanch sweet corn in hot water for 2-3 minutes and drain..
- In a mixing bowl add the boiled sweet potato and beetroot chunks along with blanched sweet corn..
- Add black salt, chaat masala, chilli powder, amchur or mango powder as per your taste. Mix well..
- Place prepared baked pumpkin katoris in a serving plate..
- Stuff the prepared vegetables to each katori. I added some cherry tomatoes also just for colour and tangy flavor..
- Top with sweet tamarind chutney, green chutney and yoghurt. Sprinkle some chilli powder and chaat masala and serve immediately..
- You will definitely like this healthy roasted pumpkin flavor chaat with sweet potatoes and beetroot..
If you find this Baked Pumpkin Katori Chaat with Sweet potato and Beetroot recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.