Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked nutty beetroot tikkis recipe. To make baked nutty beetroot tikkis you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis:
- Prepare 1 of beetroot, peeled and grated.
- You need 1 of sweet potato, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds/jeera.
- Get 1 of green chili, finely chopped.
- You need 1 inch of piece of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder/dhania powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of jeera/cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Get 8-10 of cashews.
- You need 8-10 of almonds.
- Use 8-10 of raisins.
- Provide to taste of salt.
Steps to make Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis:
- In a mixer/grinder, combine cashews and almonds and coarsely crush them..
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin seeds. Once it splutters, add green chillies and grated beetroot. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. You may add more green chillies, depending on your taste..
- Now add grated ginger and all the spice powders – coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala and salt and saute for about a minute..
- Then add mashed sweet potato and mix everything well..
- In the end add coarsely crushed nuts and raisins. Mix well. Remove the mixture from flame and leave it to cool..
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees..
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into small tikkis..
- Arrange in a baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the tikkis turn crisp..
- Serve these beetroot tikkis hot along with green chutney..
If you find this Baked Nutty Beetroot Tikkis recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.