Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake recipe. You can cook larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake:
- Take 4-6 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half.
- Get 2 cans of cut green beans drained.
- Take 3 pound of bag small red potatoes, cut in half or fourth.
- You need 1 of large white onion sliced.
- Provide 2 packets of Italian dressing seasoning.
- Use 1 stick of butter melted.
Steps to make Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake:
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Prepare large baking pan, spray with non stick pam..
- Use one packet of Italian dressing seasoning as a dry rub on the breast..
- Put the cut seasoned chicken in the greased pan long way down center..
- Put drained green beans on one side of the chicken in pan as seen in pic..
- Put cut potatoes on other side of chicken in pan as seen in pic..
- Add sliced onion over potatoes and chicken..
- Sprinkle other Italian seasoning package over entire pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over entire pan.
- Cover pan with foil..
- Bake at 360 for 1:10.
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.