Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked samosa with beetroot yoghurt dip recipe. To make baked samosa with beetroot yoghurt dip you only need 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip:
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Use 3 tbsp of vegetable margarine or regular cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of carom seeds or ajwain.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of milk to brush the dough.
- Provide of For stuffing.
- Prepare 2 of large boiled potatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of mix veg like green peas, chopped carrot & sweet corn.
- Provide 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 3 pods of garlic.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1 bunch of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of whole coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
Instructions to make Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip:
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, salt, vegetable shortening or oil,carom seeds and mix well to form a crumbly texture..
- Add water and make a stiff dough. Cover and keep aside for 1/2 an hour..
- Heat a pan and dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and kasuri methi. Grind them coarsely..
- Take garlic pods, green chillies and coriander leaves and grind to make a paste..
- Heat oil in a pan, add asafoetida and grinded paste. Saute for few seconds..
- Mash the boiled potato and add to the pan. Add also the mix veggies..
- Mix well with the paste. Add coarsely ground spice powder and salt. Mix well. Add dry pomegranate seeds and mango powder..
- Take the lime size ball from the dough and roll it to make a oblong shape sheet with little thick and about 5-6 inch diameter..
- Cut the sheet into half. Take one half of the sheet and brush the straight side of the sheet with little water..
- Take one edge of the straight side and place it on the other edge of the straight side in such a way that it forms a cone..
- Pinch the corner of the cone so that it seals nicely..
- Place 1&1/2 tbsp of filling making sure to fill 3/4th of the cone..
- Brush the inside of the remaining part of cone with water..
- Now with your fingers fold a little the longer side of the cone and then seal both the edges with your fingers..
- Samosa is ready, make all the samosas and keep in the baking tray..
- Brush each samosa with milk & bake at 200 C until they become light golden brown and crisp..
- For the yoghurt dip, grate a small piece of beetroot, keep in a small napkin, fold and squeeze to extract juice..
- Add the juice to some beaten yoghurt, also add a pinch of salt and black salt,..
- Mix well to make a thick pink yogurt dip..
- Serve hot with the prepared yoghurt dip and sweet tamarind sauce..
If you find this Baked Samosa with Beetroot yoghurt dip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.