Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggies Stuffed Cheesy Beetroot Baked Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggies Stuffed Cheesy Beetroot Baked Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggies stuffed cheesy beetroot baked samosas recipe. You can cook veggies stuffed cheesy beetroot baked samosas using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggies Stuffed Cheesy Beetroot Baked Samosas:
- Get 1 of beetroot.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry roast cumin seeds & dry red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Veggies Stuffed Cheesy Beetroot Baked Samosas:
- Make a dough of flour,salt, oil.Make another dough of flour, salt, oil & beetroot juice.Cover it & rest for 10mints..
- Heat little oil in a pan,add chopped & washed small size cauliflower florets, chopped potatoes, chopped green chillies, green peas, salt to taste, turmeric powder, covered the pan with a lid & cook till soft..
- Mixed it well & sprinkle some dry roast cumin, dry red chilli powder with it..
- Devide the dough into equal parts & make small balls from it..
- Now take a portion from beetroot ball, roll it into a circular disc, then cut it from the middle & make some small holes in one portion..
- Similarly take a portion from white ball, roll into a circular disc, then cut it from middle & make some holes in one portion..
- Take a portion from white circle & put the beetroot crust over it.Similarly take a portion of beetroot circle & put the white crust over it.
- Make samosa cone & put the prepared vegetable filling in it.Then put some grated cheese with a spoon in it.Fold it well using some water..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree centigrade.Grease a baking tray with little oil.Brush little oil on the samosas & then arrange them on the tray..
- Bake them till it turns golden brown for 15-20 mints.Serve the delicious & beautiful samosas with red chilli sauce..
If you find this Veggies Stuffed Cheesy Beetroot Baked Samosas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.