Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook lauren's chicken tortilla soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get of butter.
- Prepare of chicken thighs (boneless skinless)= I boil mine.
- Get of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need of medium onion (chopped).
- Prepare of flour.
- Take of can chicken broth.
- Get of milk (I use Horizon organic 2%).
- Prepare of prepared salsa.
- Get of can black beans.
- Provide of can corn.
- Provide of cumin.
- Get of can cream of chicken soup.
- Use of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Provide of ranch seasoning mix.
Steps to make Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute until softened..
- Add the flour and stir well. Cooking for 1 more minute..
- Add the broth and the milk..
- Stir in the cream of chicken soup, salsa, chicken, beans, corn, cumin and oregano seasoning. ((I make my own salsa. So that's the prepared salsa I use.)) Add salt if needed..
- Add tortilla strips, sour cream and shredded cheese. I use fritos and crush them up in a bag and add garlic powder to them..
If you find this Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.