Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri recipe. To make raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri:
- Use 1 of medium Tomato.
- Get 1 of medium Raw Mango.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1-2 of green chilies chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use of (Beetroot & spinach Mathri).
- Provide 1 cup of flour,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of carom seeds,.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda,.
- Get as needed of fenugreek leaves.
- Use 1/4 cup of Beetroot juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper,.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil,.
Steps to make Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri:
- In a bowl toss together tomatoes, onion, mango, green chilli, coriander leaves, black pepper, salt, olive oil, lemon juice ready..
- Take a mixing bowl add all the ingredients mix well add 1/4 cup beetroot juice knead dough..
- Rest dough for 15-20 minutes..
- Divide dough into small balls, roll out all balls into circle prick them with fork..
- Preheat oven 180°©.
- Mathri circle on a greased baking sheet, bake 25-30 minutes..
- Once cool stire the baked mathri..
- Same method for spinach mathri..
- Serve this with Tomato mango salsa..
If you find this Raw mango salsa with baked beetroot & spinach mathri recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.