Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick Meatball Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick meatball soup recipe. You can have quick meatball soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Meatball Soup:
- You need 1 bag of frozen meatballs (any flavor you like).
- Provide 1 carton of chicken broth (32 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- You need 1 can of white beans (undrained).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of Fresh garlic, minced (5 cloves).
- Use 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- Take 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
Steps to make Quick Meatball Soup:
- In a large pot sauté onion, green pepper and garlic with olive oil until veggies are tender…..
- Add your frozen meatballs to your veggies in your pot, sauté meatballs until slightly browned……
- Next add to your pot : carton of chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, black pepper, oregano, and mixed veggies….Stir well and bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low / medium and heat soup, slightly uncovered, for 40 minutes…Stir occasionally……
- Serve with some buttered bread 🍞 and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Quick Meatball Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.