Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black chickpea with potatoes(kaale chana aloo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black chickpea with potatoes(kaale chana aloo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black chickpea with potatoes(kaale chana aloo) recipe. You can have black chickpea with potatoes(kaale chana aloo) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Black chickpea with potatoes(kaale chana aloo):
- Take 1/2 kg of black chickpea soaked overnight.
- Take 3 of medium potatoes, 1 cup tamarind soaked in 1/2cup warm water.
- You need 1 of onion sliced,1 tsp cumin seeds, few curry leaves,3 green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 of tbsn Kashmiri red chilli pwd, 1 tbsn turmeric and 1 tsp coriander pwd,2 tbsn oil and 1tbsn salt.
- Get of Garnish coriander leaves and few lemon slices.
- You need of Pls check the ROASTED MASALA I mentioned.
- You need of Below (its optional but give immense flavour).
Instructions to make Black chickpea with potatoes(kaale chana aloo):
- Boil the black chickpea with whole potato(not peeled) with salt..when done drain the water,now remove the pulp of tamarind n strain its juice,now heat oil in a pan add the onion, cumin seeds, curry leaves and chillies…mix well.
- Now add the dry masala n mix well n saute 2 mins now add the tamarind pulp n mix well n saute till oil floats up..
- When oil floats up…now add salt mix then add the chickpeas and diced potatoes n now add 1 tsp of roasted masala.
- Roasted masala pic1(dry roast 7 Kashmiri red chilli,2 tbsn coriander seeds with 1 tbsn cumin seeds…when cool n grind..store in airtight container can be used for many Indian dishes)now add the coriander leaves mix well.now serve hot garnish with coriander leaves, lemon slice and a pinch of roasted masala…enjoy😋pls do try.
If you find this Black chickpea with potatoes(kaale chana aloo) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.