Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked vegetable fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked vegetable fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked vegetable fritters recipe. To cook baked vegetable fritters you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked vegetable fritters:
- Take 2 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetables (carrot, corn, green beans).
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- You need 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander and cumin powder mix.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- You need Pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Baked vegetable fritters:
- Serve warm with either ketcup or tamarind sauce..
- Boil the potatoes and dice them.
- Cook the spinach until the leaves are wilted and drain the water out.
- Steam the frozen vegetables (5 -7 min).
- Sautee the onion in olive oil and add the garlic to it when it turns translucent. Sautee for anoth 1 min..
- Add the potatoes, spinach and vegetable mix..
- Add the spices, mix and let it all cook for 5 mins..
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well..
- In a mixing bowl mix the chickpea flour with some water ti bring it to the consistency of pancake batter – not too thick and not too runny, but somewhere in between. Add salt and pepper to taste. You may also season it with the same spices that were added in the vegetable mixture..
- Add the vegetable mixture to the batter and mix well..
- Grease a baking sheet and lay out small portions of the mixture. Bake for 20-25 min at 375 deg C..
If you find this Baked vegetable fritters recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.