Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chilli Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli fish recipe. To make chilli fish you need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli Fish:
- Take 1 pound of cod fillet Alaskan.
- You need 1 cup of Onions.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Ginger garlic.
- Provide 1 Nos of Green chilli.
- Get 1/2 Nos of Bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 Nos of Lemon.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of Cornflour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Fennel powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce Dark.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Tomato tomato sauce puree /.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame seeds.
- You need 2 strips of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Corriander leaves.
- You need 3 Cups of Sunflower oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chilli Fish:
- Cut fish fillet into bite size pieces..
- Prepare the marinade by adding cornflour, turmeric, chilli powder, pepper, fennel powder, chopped ginger-garlic, salt and lemon..
- Marinate the fish and refrigerate it for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile cut the onions, green chilli into thin slices, whereas cut bellpeppers into small squares..
- After 20 minutes, remove the fish from refrigerator, heat some oil in a pan and add the fish..
- Fry the fish until it turns golden brown..
- Remove the fish into a paper towel..
- In the same pan, after frying fish, add some sesame seeds, after it splutters, add chopped ginger-garlic, green chillies, curry leaves, onions, and saute it for 5 minutes on medium flame..
- Add the bellpeppers(I used red one, u can use any color of your choice)and saute it for 5 minutes. Then add some chilli powder, dark soya sauce, and tomato sauce or tomato puree, saute it for a minute..
- Finally add the fried fishes into it, garnish it with chopped onion greens and coriander leaves(optional)..
If you find this Chilli Fish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.