Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Best Fall Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Fall Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Fall Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best fall soup recipe. To make best fall soup you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best Fall Soup:
- Get 2 cans of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/2 of of one large beef smoked sausage (I used Eckrich's brand) cut in 1/2" slices, cut the slices in half.
- Get 1/2 of large tomato, diced, do not discard seeds/liquid.
- Prepare 1/4 of small yellow onion, sliced thinly.
- Provide 1 of medium carrot, peeled and grated.
- Take 1/2 head of small cabbage, sliced thinly.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide As needed of Salt and pepper IN RESERVE.
Steps to make Best Fall Soup:
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter using medium-high heat.
- When the butter begins to bubble, add the sausage slices and stir to coat the sausage with the butter.
- Sauté the sausage, stirring frequently, until you begin to see it start to brown, then toss in the onions.
- Keep sautéing until the onions soften, then toss in the carrots.
- As the carrots cook, they will give off liquid ~~exactly what you want!~~ stir occasionally for three minutes, then toss in the tomatoes, stir the mixture and let the tomatoes cook for 2 minutes.
- Now pour in the chicken broth, stir everything, and increase the heat a little until it begins to bubble.
- When the broth bubbles, toss in the cabbage slices, you may have to press them down a little.
- Cover the saucepan and let the soup simmer (not boiling!) for about 20 minutes or until the cabbage has completely softened.
- Remove from heat and take a small taste to gauge the saltiness before adding any additional salt..the smoked sausage is salty! and you may not need to add any.
- Serve with any type of crackers or bread.
If you find this Best Fall Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.