Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Beetroot- Oatmeal kababs.(with tahini sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beetroot- Oatmeal kababs.(with tahini sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beetroot- oatmeal kababs.(with tahini sauce) recipe. To make baked beetroot- oatmeal kababs.(with tahini sauce) you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Beetroot- Oatmeal kababs.(with tahini sauce):
- Use 1 cup of grated beetroot.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oats(coarsely ground).
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger green chilli paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of Some Fresh coriander chopped.
- You need of For tahini sauce-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Baked Beetroot- Oatmeal kababs.(with tahini sauce):
- Add grated beetroot in microwave safe bowl and cook cover for 5 mins..
- Let it cool for a while..
- In a bowl add beetroot, coarsely ground oats and all ingredients Mix well grease your palm with little oil and make equal size of kababs..
- Place all kababs on prepared baking tray…And bake for 15 mins from both sides..
- Serve hot with tahini sauce, green chutney or with tomato sauce as per ur taste..
- For making tahini sauce–. Add all ingredients in a blender jar…And blend till smooth..
If you find this Baked Beetroot- Oatmeal kababs.(with tahini sauce) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.