Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer kofta curry recipe. You can cook paneer kofta curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Kofta Curry:
- You need 100 gms of Paneer.
- Take 2 tsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Aloo boiled.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Onion paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger-garlic Paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Lal mirchi powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Prepare To taste of Haldi.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Mash paneer, flour and aloo together.Salt,green Chillies thoda sa dlo air Tikkhi banalo..
- Ab tikki ko oil me fry Keep aside..
- Pan me oil ya ghee garam karein.Jeera dalein.Add Ginger-garlic Paste and sauté..
- Onion paste bhi dalein.Ab thoda lal mirch pow,haldi, sugar add karein and bhuno..
- Add peas and mix well..
- Put some water and let it boil.Peas ko pakne do..
- Kofta dlo air just ek bar boil karein.Pani me thodasa cornflour dalein aur mix kar ke gravy me dalein.Isse gravy thick bnegi..
- Upperse butter 1tsp dalein aur gas off karein.Eat with Naan or roti..
If you find this Paneer Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.