Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Beetroot & Carrot tikki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Beetroot & Carrot tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beetroot & Carrot tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beetroot & carrot tikki recipe. You can cook baked beetroot & carrot tikki using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Beetroot & Carrot tikki:
- Provide 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Take 1/3 cup of Grated beetroot.
- Take 1/3 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (sendha namak).
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide As needed of oil for greasing.
Steps to make Baked Beetroot & Carrot tikki:
- 1: pre heat the oven at 350 degrees F..
- In a bowl add grated beetroot & carrot.Mix them together..
- Add wheatflour,salt & green chillies. Mix them with spatula..
- Make a thick dough out of it.keep itaside for 10 minutes on room temperature..
- Grease the microwave tray with brush.
- Make small balls out of the dough & give any shape of ur choice..
- Place them on the tray& microwave for 1 minutes.Then take the tray out & change the side of the tikkies.Again microwave for 1 minute..
- Now check they r properly baked or not U can again microwave till they baked properly..
- Serve them with mint or tomato ketchup as snacks. ￼.
If you find this Baked Beetroot & Carrot tikki recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.