Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato peas curry (aloo matar) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato peas curry (aloo matar) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato peas curry (aloo matar) recipe. You can have potato peas curry (aloo matar) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato peas curry (aloo matar):
- Provide 4 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Get 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Potato peas curry (aloo matar):
- Add oil in a pan,heat and temper the whole jeera,bay leaf and red chilli,saute Potatoes and peas and keep aside.
- Add ginger paste and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add jeera powder and tomato puree and saute well adding potato and green peas.
- Add little water and cover it for 10 mnts.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Garnish it with ghee and serve.
If you find this Potato peas curry (aloo matar) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.