Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's easy bourbon bbq ribs & beans 🐷🍷 recipe. You can have tex's easy bourbon bbq ribs & beans 🐷🍷 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷:
- Take 250 grams of pork ribs (per person).
- You need of Healthy amount of bourbon (I'm using Jim Beam Devil's Cut Bourbon).
- Take of Your favourite Barbecue sauce (I'm using Sweet Baby Ray's hickory & brown sugar).
- You need of Hickory flavour Liquid Smoke.
- Take 1 of large tin Heinz baked beans in tomato sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use of BBQ or pulled pork dry rub (optional).
Instructions to make Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷:
- Season the ribs with plenty of salt and pepper. Ribs can be marinated overnight in bourbon or beer. Cover the dish with cling film to keep the alcohol and flavours in.
- Add the ribs to an ovenproof dish or a foil takeaway box. Pour in a few splashes of bourbon or use the liquid from your marinade, and top with a healthy dose of BBQ sauce. Seal with the lid or aluminium foil. Add to a preheated oven at gas mark 4, 350°F (175°C) Note: if using a dry rub, don't add barbecue Sauce until last 20-25 minutes of cooking.
- Cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Remove the foil. Turn the heat up to a very hot oven, but not full, and cook for a further 15-25 minutes,or until the sauce has thickened and become sticky. When the foil is removed, this is the time to add extra BBQ sauce or bourbon to taste.
- Ten minutes before the cooking time is up, add the beans to a bowl, and add a little liquid smoke to taste. Season, stir well, and microwave for 1½-2 minutes on full power, stirring halfway through, until just beginning to simmer. Or simply bring to a simmer in a saucepan.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then give the beans another 3-4 minutes on a simmer or low setting.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and allow to rest for 2-3 minutes. Stir the beans in the bowl, and add the ribs. Dress with the juices from the dish and taste before seasoning again.
- Serve with a crusty roll or a large toasted bun.
If you find this Tex's Easy Bourbon BBQ Ribs & Beans 🐷🍷 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.