Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (Aloo ki bhujia) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Aloo ki bhujia) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to (aloo ki bhujia) recipe. To make (aloo ki bhujia) you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make (Aloo ki bhujia):
- Use 500 gm of potato.
- Use 500 gm of tomato.
- Provide 2 tbsp of kuti lal mirch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kuta dhania.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi.
- Use 1 tbsp of zeera.
- You need 1 tsp of rai dana.
- Get 1 tsp of pisa garam masala.
- Provide 7-8 of curry pata.
- Take 3-4 of green chilli.
- Provide 2 tbsp of hara dhania chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of qasoori methi.
Steps to make (Aloo ki bhujia):
- Aloo ko achi tarah dho ke is ko circle mein cut kar lein..
- Toamto ko bhi achi tarah dho kar breek cut kar lein..
- Ab wok mein oil ko garam karein is mein zeera curry pata rai dana dal kar fry karein sath hi ginger garlic paste bhi add kar dein or soondhi soondhi khushbu ane pe is mein aloo add karein halka sa fry karein..
- Tomatoes add kar dein sath hi all spices add kar dein or dhakan laga kar 10 min dum dein..
- Ab hari mirch qasoory methi dal kar 5 min or dum dein..
- At last pisa garam masala or hara dhania se garnish kar ke serve karein..
- Is bhujia ke beneffit ye ha ke ye steam rice homemade roti or nan parath sub mein lajawab ha..
If you find this (Aloo ki bhujia) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.