Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry tonkatsu recipe. To cook chicken curry tonkatsu you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- Provide of Chicken cutlet.
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Provide of Cornstarch.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Provide 1 box of Vermont Curry cubes.
- You need 8 of medium baby carrots.
- Use 3 of large potatoes.
- You need .5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Provide 2 of large bell peppers.
- Take 1 of large white onion.
- You need of Optional Egg topping.
- You need of Egg.
- Take of Butter.
- Use of Vinegar.
- Provide of Spring oniom.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- Pound chicken breasts flat. Season with salt and pepper. Coat with cornstarch, egg, and bread crumbs. Set aside. Tip: since the sauce yields up to 10 servings, I usually prepare a lot of the chicken this way and freeze them til the next time we eat this meal..
- Cut veggies in large chunks, set aside. Mince onion..
- In a large pan, saute onions in very little oil until fragrant. Add ground beef, pepper, and 2 tbsp fish sauce. Stir until beef is nice and cooked..
- Add 6 cups of water to the hot pot and allow to boil. Add carrots and potatoes and allow to simmer until veggies are soft..
- Turn off heat and add curry cubes. Mix well to disolve..
- Turn on heat, add bell peppers and cook until desired crunch is achieved..
- Deep fry your chicken cutlets..
- Butter up a hot pan. Whisk some eggs with a bit of vinegar and cook slowly in a non stick egg pan..
- Plate some rice. Add sauce and put chicken cutlet ontop beside runny scrambled eggs. Garnish with spring onion..
If you find this Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.